It’s been a busy week for Collage.com! We were featured on two popular ABC shows: “Good Morning America” and “The View.” Watch below:
Want to make the perfect Valentine’s Day photo book? It’s simple with our easy-to-use tools and some of your favorite photos.
First, you’ll need to pick your photo book. Collage.com offers three different kinds of photo books: softcover, hardcover, and our new premium lay-flat hardcover photo books. Our premium lay-flat books feature paper almost twice as thick as standard photo paper, that showcases your photos with the most vivid colors and deepest blacks. You can’t go wrong with our very best photo book for your very best friend!
Next, you’ll need to gather your favorite photos that you’d like to include in the book. Here are some ideas for photos you might want to include:
- Photos from vacations together.
- A photo from your first date – or, a photo of where you went on your first date.
- Photos with your family, or families.
- Photos of just everyday life. There’s no need for every shot to be fancy – a photo of just hanging out together at home is great!
- Photos of your beloved looking great. After all, our photo books’ archival-quality paper will preserve each photo for years, and it’ll be great to look back on decades from now!
- Photos of projects you worked on together. Did you redecorate the house together? Commemorate it in your photo book!
The key thing is: think about what your beloved might want to remember not just today, but years from now.
Everything else about creating your photo book is easy! Simply upload your photos, and then use our auto-place feature (look for the blue magic wand) to find the best possible arrangement for your photos, in chronological order.
From there, you can easily customize and rearrange individual photos to make sure it’s just right.
Finally, once you’re happy with your photo book, place your order. Just make sure to order in time for delivery by Valentine’s Day!
Order by February 1, 2016 to ensure your photo book is delivered by Valentine’s Day with our basic, ground shipping. Using overnight shipping, make sure to order by February 5, 2016 for Valentine’s Day arrival.
Happy New Year!
We hope you had a great holiday season with your family and friends. As we get back into the swing of things in the new year, we wanted to share our top-10 reasons to shop at Collage.com in 2016. Stay tuned: it’s going to be a great year!
- We offer more than 50 products you can easily customize. From our best-selling fleece photo blankets and photo books to home decor and wall art, we have something for everybody.
- Collage.com is certified as a Google Trusted Store. In more than 3,000 reviews from verified Collage.com customers, we have a rating of 4.8 out of 5-stars.
- Our Just Right Guarantee is the best around. We even offer a “guarantee-matching guarantee” with other custom product sites!
- Collage.com’s customer satisfaction team rocks! Our entire customer satisfaction team is based in Michigan and available seven days a week.
- Our team is always working to add new products you’ll love. Check out our new sherpa blanket and woven blanket for new, cozy twists on our classic photo blanket.
- Looking for some creative inspiration? Our blog (you’re already here, even!) has some great ideas!
- We believe in giving back to the community. Last year, we donated $11,500 to the University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center, and donated over $10,000 worth of free products to non-profits around the country.
- We’re regularly featured in national media for our great products and values. Check out some of our recent appearances on “Good Morning America” and “The View.”
- Our design tools are both incredibly powerful and easy to use. And, unlike other sites, we don’t limit you to fixed layouts or templates.
- Collage.com’s mobile apps are available for iOS and Android, and offer every single feature and product offered on our desktop website.
If you want to document 2015 for the ages, you’ve got to make a year-in-review photo book. Here’s how to turn your entire year into a coffee table masterpiece in seconds.
First, the bad news: because all of our products are printed to order, we’re past all of our Christmas shipping deadlines at this point.
Now, the good news: even if you didn’t place your order in time, you can still make Christmas extra special with a personal, thoughtful gift from Collage.com. We’ll show you how:
1. Design one of our 50+ products with personal, meaningful photos: Last minute shoppers are notorious for picking out – how should we say – less than thoughtful gifts. Prove them wrong by making something with a real personal touch.
Here’s an example: let’s say I forgot to order my girlfriend a Christmas gift. (We’re pretending here, of course; I totally have it covered.)
Instead of buying something lame and last minute at the store, I instead can design her a custom pillow featuring photos of trips we went on together:
2. When you’re happy with your design, click “Next” in our builder. You will see a screen pop up with the option to download a preview or a link to share on social media:
3. Click on “Save to Computer” to save a preview of your design to your computer, and then place your order. We’ll render your design onto the product so it looks like what you’ll receive in the mail after Christmas:
4. Print out your preview image, and wrap it in a gift box. This is a great opportunity to surprise. You can wrap your preview in a tiny box, or surprise them by wrapping it in a giant one. The important thing here is to put the same thought into wrapping your gift as you did in designing it.
5. Prepare to win Christmas. Pity your friends giving lame gift cards they picked up at the drugstore. They won’t get to experience the joy as your loved ones open up gifts you made from the heart with our easy-to-use tools.
Even though your actual product won’t be there under the tree, your wrapped preview images will get them excited for its arrival – and then they’ll cherish your personal, thoughtful gift long after that drugstore gift card expires.
We also offer gift cards you can print at home, but trust me – you won’t do better than making a thoughtful gift and wrapping a teaser image of it this Christmas. It’s the thought that counts, and who can beat a thoughtful gift you made yourself?
Merry Christmas from all of us at Collage.com!
With Christmas just a week away, time is running out to create personal, perfect gifts from Collage.com.
Fortunately, we still have some great gift ideas that will arrive by Christmas – but only if you don’t delay and order now.
Check out all of our Christmas shipping deadlines here before your order. Happy Holidays from all of us at Collage.com!
If you’ve procrastinated on placing your order so far, don’t wait any longer – or risk missing out on the best gift anyone in your family will give this year.
You can also place an order for our blankets tomorrow with overnight shipping to ensure delivery by Christmas, but why wait until then? Order now to save on shipping and rest assured your personally designed custom blankets will arrive on time.
If you’ve been waiting to place your Christmas order from us… stop waiting and get your orders in ASAP today!
Today is our Christmas standard shipping deadline for some of our most popular products, like gallery wrap canvases and calendars. To ensure delivery by Christmas Eve, make sure you get your orders in by midnight tonight. Check out our shipping deadlines for details on your specific product.
You’ll be sorry if you wait and have to buy something pre made off a rack. Custom, personal gifts are always better – so don’t wait any longer. Order by midnight tonight!
You can’t do better than our custom photo calendar. Not only is it easy to customize every month with your own photos, you can even add custom dates to your calendar. Now, there’s no excuses for missing a birthday, anniversary, or other red-letter day.
Calendars are perfect Christmas gifts, too. Make a few to share with your closest family members and friends. They’ll remember you every month in 2016, and your custom calendar will have a place of honor in their homes. What’s better than that?
Christmas is just around the corner, but there’s still time to order custom, personal gifts from Collage.com that will arrive before Santa does.
Here are some great gift ideas for everyone on your list:
There’s still time to customize our custom photo mugs. Custom photo mugs are perfect gifts for any coffee or tea lovers you know, or for a friend or family member who works in an office each day.
Everyone you know probably wants a calendar for next year, and what could be better than a calendar designed with a personal touch? Perfect for college students, distant relatives, or people you want to see frequently in 2016, our custom photo calendars feature metal spiral binding and the ability to add custom holidays.
Our new premium lay-flat photo books are the nicest photo books we’ve ever carried, and are sure to become instant heirlooms. With pages twice as thick as a standard photo print, deep blacks and vivid colors, and with a binding that lays flat on a table, you can’t find a nicer photo book.