As a fast-growing technology startup, Collage.com is always looking for great job applicants.
Right now, we have active job postings to hire 20+ Michigan-based seasonal customer satisfaction team members ($15/hr; working remotely), along with front-end software engineers (working remotely), and user experience/user interface designers (working remotely).
Today, Collage.com released its latest job posting*.
Collage.com Director of Baseball Operations
Collage.com is a technology company that makes custom products easy for everyone. We strive to deliver the best customer experience with great software and excellent service. We sell an expanding variety of photo and home products, including photo blankets, photo books, canvases, pillows, and more. Collage.com has been featured on the TODAY Show and Good Morning America several times. We are a small, profitable, 100% bootstrapped company with about 40 employees that has been growing 4x annually for the past three years. We are seeking ambitious, nice individuals to join us in our quest to bring great custom products to the world. We’ll even forget about the Doug Fister trade.
We are looking for a seasoned executive looking to pursue other opportunities to help us scout and nurture baseball talent for Collage.com, a fast-growing Michigan technology startup.
We plan to build a company baseball team as strong as our software tools that make designing custom products easy for everyone, and seek a leader who can rise to the challenge. This position would be Collage.com’s director of baseball operations, so baseball general management experience at the highest level is required. Experience with server-side programming languages, HTML 5, and the Adobe Creative Suite preferred, but not required.
Competitive salary, stock options, and performance-based bonus.
Collage.com is a 100% remote workplace. Everyone enjoys a commute-free lifestyle and can work from anywhere with an Internet connection! We keep in touch with chat, e-mail, phone, and screen sharing. We meet in Michigan three times a year (all expenses paid) for a company meeting to welcome new people, exchange ideas, and have a good time.
- 10+ years as general manager for a professional baseball team, or equivalent experience
- American League Central pennants
- World Series experience in both the National and American Leagues
Nice to Have
- World Series rings in both the National and American Leagues
- Working knowledge in backbone.js, network communication, spatial/geometric reasoning, user interface design, and experience with PHP or other server-side languages
Benefits and Perks
- Collage.com pays 100% of the premium for full health, vision and dental insurance coverage for you and your family in a PPO plan
- Completely flexible day-to-day schedule (availability for meetings and games is the only requirement) with a very flexible vacation policy (take time off when you want, no vacation day tracking)
- We’ll pay for any reasonable equipment that will help you work
- Paid travel to conferences and meetings
- $60 / month home Internet reimbursement
- $500 / year in free Collage.com products, and employee discount for friends and family