Want to make the perfect Valentine’s Day photo book? It’s simple with our easy-to-use tools and some of your favorite photos.
First, you’ll need to pick your photo book. Collage.com offers three different kinds of photo books: softcover, hardcover, and our new premium lay-flat hardcover photo books. Our premium lay-flat books feature paper almost twice as thick as standard photo paper, that showcases your photos with the most vivid colors and deepest blacks. You can’t go wrong with our very best photo book for your very best friend!
Next, you’ll need to gather your favorite photos that you’d like to include in the book. Here are some ideas for photos you might want to include:
- Photos from vacations together.
- A photo from your first date – or, a photo of where you went on your first date.
- Photos with your family, or families.
- Photos of just everyday life. There’s no need for every shot to be fancy – a photo of just hanging out together at home is great!
- Photos of your beloved looking great. After all, our photo books’ archival-quality paper will preserve each photo for years, and it’ll be great to look back on decades from now!
- Photos of projects you worked on together. Did you redecorate the house together? Commemorate it in your photo book!
The key thing is: think about what your beloved might want to remember not just today, but years from now.
Everything else about creating your photo book is easy! Simply upload your photos, and then use our auto-place feature (look for the blue magic wand) to find the best possible arrangement for your photos, in chronological order.
From there, you can easily customize and rearrange individual photos to make sure it’s just right.
Finally, once you’re happy with your photo book, place your order. Just make sure to order in time for delivery by Valentine’s Day!
Order by February 1, 2016 to ensure your photo book is delivered by Valentine’s Day with our basic, ground shipping. Using overnight shipping, make sure to order by February 5, 2016 for Valentine’s Day arrival.