So you forgot to buy a present for Aunt Ethel. For Lisa in accounting. For your nephew. For cousin David (twice removed).
It happens. We’ve been there. And we have the answer:
Introducing, the printable DIY Collage.com Gift Voucher — a cute, tangible token of good things to come, courtesy of you. Just log onto the site, purchase a voucher for a product of your choice, and get printing. All you need is some ink and some tape and it’s like you’ve been planning this since July.
In fact, gift cards are a great gift even if you legitimately have been planning since July. Who doesn’t want to design their own photo collage and have it printed on a blanket/pillow/shower curtain for free? No one. Perfect for (almost) everyone; extra-perfect for crafty people, pet-obsessed people, recent newlyweds, parents of newborns, and people who already have everything.
We’d say “don’t delay!,” but…well, the whole point of these things is that you can delay (and delay and delay) and still have something physical to hand over at Christmas. So, you know, take your time, I guess? But if you did want to get a jump start, you can shop ’em and print ’em right now.
Even though your order won’t arrive by Mother’s Day, print off the coupons below so you have something to wrap – and so your mom knows what to look forward to. Don’t forget to place your order with the great deals below!
I found a bunch of old pictures stashed away and spent hours scanning and cropping the images with hopes it would turn out semi decent. I wasn’t expecting much but I was blown away at the quality of the very large (60×80 fleece) blanket, especially since all the images used were scanned! My mom cried when she got the blanket and displays it proudly on her bed for all guest to come see. I think this blanket is extra special to her because a lot of the family members in the pictures have passed away. This will be one of those items that gets passed on for generations.
— Kim, Human Resources
My grandfather passed away 5 1/2 years ago and for Mother‘s Day I decided to create a pillow for my grandmother. It is huggable, loveable, and full of the memories from the 55+ years they were together. I know she’s going to love opening it on Mother‘s Day and will love it for years to come. Whenever she misses him, she can squeeze the pillow and remember all of the awesome memories they created together.
Your graduate can only receive so many copies of “Oh, The Places They’ll Go” (that they won’t read) anyway. Instead, make thoughtful, heartfelt personal gifts from Collage.com they’ll remember forever.
Photo books are our favorite graduation gifts. Tangible, hand-selected photos have real meaning in a world where we keep thousands of shots on our phones. A thoughtful graduation photo book shows off where your graduate has been – and celebrates where they’re going. Unlike all of the old yearbooks your graduate saved, your photo book won’t have any embarrassing inscriptions, either. (Aside from the ones you leave, of course!)
Now, the good news: even if you didn’t place your order in time, you can still make Christmas extra special with a personal, thoughtful gift from Collage.com. We’ll show you how:
1. Design one of our 50+ products with personal, meaningful photos: Last minute shoppers are notorious for picking out – how should we say – less than thoughtful gifts. Prove them wrong by making something with a real personal touch.
Here’s an example: let’s say I forgot to order my girlfriend a Christmas gift. (We’re pretending here, of course; I totally have it covered.)
Instead of buying something lame and last minute at the store, I instead can design her a custom pillow featuring photos of trips we went on together:
2. When you’re happy with your design, click “Next” in our builder. You will see a screen pop up with the option to download a preview or a link to share on social media:
3. Click on “Save to Computer” to save a preview of your design to your computer, and then place your order. We’ll render your design onto the product so it looks like what you’ll receive in the mail after Christmas:
4. Print out your preview image, and wrap it in a gift box. This is a great opportunity to surprise. You can wrap your preview in a tiny box, or surprise them by wrapping it in a giant one. The important thing here is to put the same thought into wrapping your gift as you did in designing it.
5. Prepare to win Christmas. Pity your friends giving lame gift cards they picked up at the drugstore. They won’t get to experience the joy as your loved ones open up gifts you made from the heart with our easy-to-use tools.
Even though your actual product won’t be there under the tree, your wrapped preview images will get them excited for its arrival – and then they’ll cherish your personal, thoughtful gift long after that drugstore gift card expires.
We also offer gift cards you can print at home, but trust me – you won’t do better than making a thoughtful gift and wrapping a teaser image of it this Christmas. It’s the thought that counts, and who can beat a thoughtful gift you made yourself?